Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Publication of poet’s writings is the intellectual property of poets, and if you want to publish to your website, we ask you to include the poet’s name and the URL of the poem that you post.
Terms and Conditions for Submitting Poetry Submissions
- The poem sent is the work itself, not copy-paste.
- Character length must be at least 700 characters.
- Poetry that is sent there is no charge to hurt and or offend ethnic, racial, or religious.
- Poetry writing is not allowed to have a format like a diary / confide.
- Poetry has never been published online.
- We reserve the right to publish poetry submissions throughout our poetry website network, without further notice, but we will still list the author’s name.
- We reserve the right to delete shipments that do not meet the requirements.